Treat the whole family to an unforgettable self catering getaway in rural North Devon. Sleeping up to 11 guests, this retreat offers plenty of indoor and outdoor space for everyone to unwind and call home for the duration of their stay.
Hazel Barn has wonderful, uninterrupted valley views and is a splendid spot to settle in and relax after a busy day exploring the beautiful North Devon coast, Exmoor National Park and the surrounding area.
1 King, 2 Double, 1 Twin, 1 Family
2 Ensuite, 1 Family
6 Person Hot Tub
Including starter pack
Bedlinen & Towels included
For 3 vehicles
Highchair & Travel Cot Available
Private Garden With Furniture
Shared external games room
Games & DVD's available
Homemade Cake & Welcome Hamper
BBQ Area & Tools
A large sitting room with a snug feel
The large sitting room has a woodburning stove for a snug space where everyone can enjoy time together.
For those seeking a quieter space to read or play a game, there is an additional, smaller sitting room just off the main lounge.
- Sitting room with woodburning stove
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, Xbox with games, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Shared external games room with table tennis, pool table, table football and TV with PS2 and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent Oct-March; at other times of year fuel for stove can be purchased locally
Farmhouse kitchen with large features
The farmhouse kitchen has a large feature refectory dining table, providing the perfect place to prepare picnics and wholesome family meals.
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, 2 x fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- Highchair and travel cot available on request
Five bedrooms and three bathrooms in total
There are five bedrooms and three bathrooms in total; the first floor, which is accessed by just five steps up from the ground floor, has a king-size double bedroom with an en-suite, a further double bedroom and a family bathroom.
The second floor, which is just up a further five steps, has a double bedroom with an en-suite, a twin room and a family bedroom with a four-poster king-size double and a single bed.
Outdoors and more…
Outside, the garden offers a patio area with private 6-person hot tub and a lawned area, the perfect, sunny spot for relaxing.
It has wonderful, uninterrupted valley views and is a splendid spot to settle in and relax after a busy day exploring the beautiful surrounding area.
- Over three floors
- Shared car park for 3 cars situated approximately 30 metres from the property
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture, private 6-person hot tub and barbecue
- Shared use of 6-acre site
Sorry no smoking
Please note: 2 well behaved dogs welcome from 17/02/2023
Shop and pub 2.7 miles
Note: One of the double bedrooms and both twins have sloping ceilings
Note: The property is over three floors, with 5 steps from ground floor to first floor level and then a further 5 steps to second floor level
Note: This property is in a rural location, accessed by country lanes that are single track in some places
Note: Whilst all parties are welcome at the property, guests should be made aware of the quiet, rural nature of the location and consideration should be given to the other guests and properties on-site
Note: Check-in is from 4pm, check-out by 10am